• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Sat convertible

torkflite

Local time
11:11 PM
Reaction score
I've owned this car since early 80's. I can't say it's been well cared for. Various reasons. 6 -7 years later the cam went bad. Parked it outside and put a car cover on it which didn't help it. About 5 years ago I stripped it down and took it to a company in Portland, OR where it was stripped in a alkaline tank. They did a great job. I then took it to a supposedly reputable restoration shop in Everett, WA. (learned about Yelp at this time) It was worked on intermittently over the next 1.5 years. The costs got so high and the work was not that great. I brought the car home and have worked on it very slowly since then. I'm now thinking of doing some metal work myself. I'll start small. I have many questions. I'll upload some photos when I learn how to do that.

Welcome from Ct and another convertible owner.

Yep,... I experienced the same thing. Finally got mine to the right shop and it is finally making progress

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

CIMG2013.JPG
CIMG2162.JPG
CIMG2163.JPG
CIMG2164.JPG
CIMG2165.JPG
CIMG2182.JPG
CIMG2259.JPG
CIMG2280.JPG
CIMG2289.JPG
CIMG2290.JPG
Here are a few photos.

Got some work to do! Nothing like a convertible. Out for a ride.
DSC_0889.JPG

Welcome from Ohio, see even us old fogies can post stuff pretty good,lol.

Hello & good luck with your car!

Thanks. I'm not a Facebook guy so I don't spend a lot of time on this thing but I try to be sort of prompt when I get a note. I've been down with an infection in my lungs due to mold. It's called aspergillus fungae and I highly recommend using face masks for anything that involves dirt and damp.

Auto Transport Service
Back