• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 67 Satellite Convertible--Great Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayo

Local time
9:02 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have to part with Big Red, my 1967 Plymouth Satellite convertible with its original 383 V8 upgraded to 4bbl. This was a labor of love restoration, but the car is 17 feet long and my garage is only 19 feet and I really don't drive it enough to do right by it. Someone else needs to love and drive this car. The cosmetic restoration is excellent and it drives great--scares the crap out of the rice burners on I-95 who don't realize this 50 year old beauty has big bones and a lot of life in her. The car has the original engine and has been restored to mostly original specs. In deference to being in the South, I put white interior and a new white convertible top on it (with new hydraulics). To go with the white interior, I put red carpeting instead of the original black. Otherwise, the original red paint was used to restore the same color, painted by a master painter--it's stunning. The car had very little rust--it was owned for most of its life by a mailman who kept it garaged. He cried when he parted with it and visited it often when it was traded back to a used car lot in the same town. He could not afford to restore it--he would be proud to see it today. Extensive mechanical restoration has also been done in the last year--new distributor, points/plugs/coils, new exhaust system (with replacement cherry bombs--sounds incredible), new alternator, new Holley carburetor, new power steering gear box, new hoses, new starter, new drum brakes, new fuel tank/sender, and more. Full records and build sheet are available, as are parts that were replaced (ie 2 barrel carburetor and old manifold for purists). Many photos. Put a whole lot more into it, but asking $44,000.00 or best offer. Car is located in Central/Coastal Florida, but can coordinate with any transport arrangements.

DSCF0897 (2).JPG DSCF0935 (2).JPG DSCF0896 (2).JPG DSCF0891.JPG DSCF0886.JPG DSCF0902_LI (2).jpg DSCF0907.JPG DSCF0913.JPG DSCF0923.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back