• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 satellite convertible part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmaniac10

Local time
2:47 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I finally got my parts car from Florida. I had to drive there to get it. I have already stripped all the parts except for the drivetrain. Everything is for sale. The car was a 318/727 column shift with bench seats. It also has the 8 3/4, but not sure if it is posi or not. Here is a list of some of the items that are good.

Hood
trunk lid (little rot on the lip)
doors (no wing windows there and needs lower patches)
fenders (needs lower rear patch panels)
grille w/bezels
quarter glass, tracks, and regulators
rear quarter interior vert panels (has a couple small cracks at the bottom, but these are hard to find)
dash (no pad)
rear taillight extensions
various chrome trim (haven't found any wheelwell trim, but did find the vert belt trim)
front bench seat and rear seat
318/727/.....8 3/4
column shift steering column
front bumper brackets (I have the bumper, but there are some rot holes)for it being 1 year only weld patch and have it rechromed.
rear bumper w/ brackets (dent in the bumper, but straight)
chrome trim around the windshield pillar
radiator (probably needs recore)
front filler panel( behind front bumper)
I have the rear finish panel off a GTX, but if I can find the rear taillights and they match, I will keep it, otherwise it is for sale.
The only metal good on the body of the car is the cowl, trunk gutters, and dutchman panel between the rear window and trunk.

Most of these parts will be at the Jefferson WI swap meet on april 26th-27th. I will not be there on sunday.

photo-19.JPGphoto-20.JPGphoto-21.JPGphoto-22.JPG

If the 1/4 tracks and regulators will fit a 66. I would be interested...

I would be interested to see pictures of the rear interior panels.

Here is what is gone so far: the engine, trans, and rearend. The actual shell is gone too. Fenders have a sale pending and so do the quarter windows and all the tracks. The wing windows on the doors are gone.

- - - Updated - - -

here is a couple pics of the interior panels. There are a couple cracks but down near the bottom, nothing that couldn't be fixed.

Attachments

• photo-23.JPG
    photo-23.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 726
  • photo-24.JPG
    photo-24.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 717
Paul, It was great to meet you yesterday. Thanks for the parts, everything looks great and just as described.
Thanks again, John

Paul, It was great to meet you yesterday. Thanks for the parts, everything looks great and just as described.
Thanks again, John

John, the pleasure was all mine meeting you. I'm glad you liked everything. My wife was very happy to see some of my cars leave the house that day. I actually sold that Grand Prix later that night, too. Welcome to FABO and I feel proud that it was me that got you to join. Maybe we'll see you up at Jefferson.

I would be interested in the drivers fender and possibly the front filler

need 13 inch drivers arm rest pad and drivers side defrost nozzle/manifold. thanx Randy

67 convertible

Need convertible top switch.

- - - Updated - - -

Under dash wiring harness? Any good and how much?

I realize its an old post but I need the rubber window stop and bracket from inside the drivers door (conv. only), if its still there.

PLEASE DELETE THIS POST

Original poster is no longer active here I believe.
This car is gone.

Wondering if the grill and headlight bezels are still available. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back