• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE '68, '69, '70 B Body Back Glass OE used

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadsbee

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have three B Body "3 curve" back glass panes. All the hard work has been done, they're cleaned, polished, etc, after countless hours of work as you can read in my restoration thread. I had 4 and used the absolute best, these are the three runners up. (after my new AMD repop was no where near the correct shape and a waste of $615)

Glass #1 - $250 Cdn - has two main scratches in it, one to the left of the pentastar and a light swirl in the upper right. Date code 118 (November 1968)

Glass #2 - $200 Cdn - my original OE. Has three scratches in the middle area of the glass and some other minor ones from the days of snow brushes. Date code 19 (Jan '69)

Glass #3 - $200 Cdn - the glass I spent about 40 hours polishing out scratches and then picked up a bit of dirt and put some swirls in it again. More polishing with cerium should take them out, but your arms this time.. not mine. Date code 39 (March '69)

Pick up only in Penetanguishene, Ontario... so you can see EXACTLY what you are buying from a well lite shop before paying!

PM me if interested. Thanks, Wayne

beerestorationfall2018 1343.JPG beerestoration2017 1717.JPG beerestoration2018 1921.JPG

Just a FYI for those thinking of buying new glass, this is AMD's response to my seller about my complaint on their reproduction back glass. So there was no error on their part or their manufacturers.... they just don't care to sell correctness.

The B-body back glass we sell has always been shaped that way. They aren't 100% like the original in the curvature, but we rarely get complaints

Nobody needs a back glass eh??? Guess it goes to the marine container next time I can get the doors open..

Opening my sea can to get my seats out next week. Anyone need a back glass before I put these into storage??? Make me an offer, come pick your pane !

Sea can door frozen into ground, so glass still in the shop if someone needs one! Let me know.. make an offer!

Anybody?? Surely someone needs a back glass and AMD is NOT the answer, unless you don't want people to know if your car is coming or going.. lol

I'd get one just to have it, but south Louisiana is a LONG way to drive from.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back