• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 69 70 Convertible A pillar moldings

Mo Schouvillier

Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score
Desperate need of interior A pillar trim- Looks like I just missed one a few days ago- New member, Thanks

Desperate need of interior A pillar trim- Looks like I just missed one a few days ago- New member, Thanks
Let me know if you still need help with this. I had two sets (Black and green if I remember right) in the barn. If you need any other convertible items, let me know and I will check at the same time. I know I had a rear view mirror, pump cover, and other convertible items. Let me know and I'll see what I can find for you. What year and model of car are you working on?

Let me know if you still need help with this. I had two sets (Black and green if I remember right) in the barn. If you need any other convertible items, let me know and I will check at the same time. I know I had a rear view mirror, pump cover, and other convertible items. Let me know and I'll see what I can find for you. What year and model of car are you working on?
Thanks- I need the trim across the top and corners, and rearview mirror. Also need the piece that goes across at the top of the rear seat from side panels

I forgot- 68' GTX

Hi- Don't know if you saw reply, but I need A pillars, mirror, trim across the header inside, corner trim pieces, and it's a 68 GTX- Thanks

I got a reproduction set from Tony's Parts, along with a reproduction center console, for the '69 Coronet Convertible. That was maybe 5-years ago, so don't know if they still have inventory?

I got a reproduction set from Tony's Parts, along with a reproduction center console, for the '69 Coronet Convertible. That was maybe 5-years ago, so don't know if they still have inventory?
I've been in contact with Tony- Talked to him at Carlyle- No more available and no plans to make more- Bad for me

Auto Transport Service
Back