• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68 69 Coronet

Status
Not open for further replies.

quackhead96

Local time
2:56 AM
Reaction score
Wanting to find a 68 or 69 coronet nothing special I do not want to sacrifice an original big block car or something with very cool or limited options as I am planning on doing a modern drivetrain and a restomo build here. Open to almost anything the more complete and less rusty the better budget is under $8,000.

Wanting to find a 68 or 69 coronet nothing special I do not want to sacrifice an original big block car or something with very cool or limited options as I am planning on doing a modern drivetrain and a restomo build here. Open to almost anything the more complete and less rusty the better budget is under $8,000.
A friend of mine has two 68’s for sale. He’s on Facebook. He’s taking both to Charlotte this weekend for the car show/swap meet. One is $8000 I think the other is cheaper.

A friend of mine has two 68’s for sale. He’s on Facebook. He’s taking both to Charlotte this weekend for the car show/swap meet. One is $8000 I think the other is cheaper.
Do you have a contact for him or a link to the Facebook listings

Do you have a contact for him or a link to the Facebook listings
Yes I’ll get that for you soon. When the site went down I was busy & just now logged back in. I have messaged with Sean & neither car sold. I think he got offers however. I’ll message him again today & see what’s up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back