• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68-69 hemi positive battery cable from classic industries

Beekeeper

It’s a disease without a cure!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:00 PM
Reaction score
Anyone used the battery cables from classic industries? asking about the quality before I order one up.
thanks

I don’t have a hemi nor did I buy from Classic. I bought mine direct from M&H. They look just like the factory.

Thanks for the replies I’ll give Frank a call tomorrow for the cables.

I don't buy from Classic & the car I'm gonna mention isn't a Hemi... But his battery cables were from Classic.... I got asked to check out an intermittent no crank/no start... Took awhile to get the car to act up but when it did the problem was the negative battery cable had high resistance & would intermittently go open.... I don't know who supplies them, pretty sure they don't make much if anything...

Frank has always been a good source... Not cheap but good...

If you want OEM style only a few vendors. If you don't care about OEM look there are many selections using better materials for less money than the repro parts.

Well no luck with a battery cable yet! Frank was out of them and M&H don’t have any and can’t get the battery end connectors to make any. It looks like Jamie does have one but at 300 I can’t pull the trigger.
So what’s the difference between a B body 68-69 MT vs a 68-69 charger cable?

Last edited:
If you are talking Hemi car and you still have the direct drive starter, the wire terminals that connect to the starter solenoid are different. Not sure if lengths are different as well.

hemi cables have the extra wiring in them for oil pressure switch and back up lamp / neutral safety switch. Plus are heat cloth covered . where as non hemi cables are just taped wrapped

hemi cables have the extra wiring in them for oil pressure switch and back up lamp / neutral safety switch. Plus are heat cloth covered . where as non hemi cables are just taped wrapped
Thanks I know all that I asked the difference between 68-69 b body MT and 68-69 charger MT they are listed as two different cables.

Auto Transport Service
Back