• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68-69 Satellite dash moulding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torkmnstr

Local time
9:58 PM
Reaction score
Hey all I'm looking for any pieces for the dash moulding, bottom left and right, upper left and the piece that goes over the glove box. Thanks.

I'm assuming you mean Sport Satellite, similar to GTX
dash23.jpg

Ok got ya. I think I have the two lower pieces, aftermarket. They would go where the AC vents are on mine. But I don't think yours had these? Seems I saw someone had a thread on here that was making those on a 3D printer. You might do a search and see if you can find him.

Ok got ya. I think I have the two lower pieces, aftermarket. They would go where the AC vents are on mine. But I don't think yours had these? Seems I saw someone had a thread on here that was making those on a 3D printer. You might do a search and see if you can find him.

Mine did in fact have the lowers and I ordered some. No one repops the glove box trim piece. It’s not to bad, someone painted it black so the plastic is a little hazy after cleaning. Do you know anyone that has a speedo cluster trim piece for sale?

I’ve got 5 or 6 dash satellite dash assys if you still need it. 68 plastic is different than 69

I’ve got 5 or 6 dash satellite dash assys if you still need it. 68 plastic is different than 69

you have some plastic ones for a 68? If so what kind of condition and pic would be great...

Is that white or silver around your switches in the lower pad?

GTX do those side pieces of the dash trim screw into the a pillar trim?

Sorry meant these ones. I luckily have both t bolts...pretty sure they screw into the a pillar trim

07E105EF-364C-4AE3-A951-2FEC3FBAD57A.jpeg

Oh you mean the SS trim piece, yes that goes to pillar trim. Paint your T-bolts black. I pulled mine back out so I could. They are a little visible. Probably from 50 years of the dash pad shrinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back