• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68-69 sway bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

91r/t

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:28 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a front sway bar for a 68-69 B Body. I need the bar and the brackets to mount to the K frame. Let me know what you have. I want an original, not ADCO or Hotchkis stuff like that.

I have one, but someone split the mounts, installed graphite bushings and re-welded the mounts. Shipping from Ontario, would probably cost too much though.

I have one also but can't throw it that far !! If the borders weren't closed ...

I am not in a huge hurry so it can wait a bit. I am gathering parts for a buddies resto and mine and just trying to grab stuff here and there for it. Where are you guys in relation to Buffalo NY?

I am closer to Detroit. Right across the river from St. Clair Michigan. If you come by boat, I can throw it to you, lol.

Sum bitch I just put the boat away haha! Man...Stanton you aren't that far then if they would just understand that Mopar parts are essential to us!

LOL !! Hey man, I hear ya. I've got stuff I want to order and pick up on your side at the falls. I want to go to fall Carlisle, etc, etc.. BUT, I'm 68 years old so I'm in that age group where Covid can be deadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back