• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68-70 AMD rear bumpers are now in stock

From what I can see by looking in the box, the AMD one looks good. It did come with the two bumper guards; does the other?
Yes. In the Summit link, someone asked that question. They said they come with bumper guards and they fit good and look great. I think for $284 and free shipping, I'm gonna give them a shot.

Yes. In the Summit link, someone asked that question. They said they come with bumper guards and they fit good and look great. I think for $284 and free shipping, I'm gonna give them a shot.
Looks like goodmark only makes the rear bumper. I'm looking for a front for a 69 runner. Bought a AMD rear during the sale.

It's odd that all the bumpers are $550-$600 except the Goodmark rear bumper. Even the Goodmark front bumper is $600 and there's not a big difference in shape and size to the rear bumper. I wonder if the price of the rear bumper is a mistake.
I couldn't find a goodmark front bumper for a 69 roadrunner. Do they make one?

#OKDart Let us (ME) know how it turns out!
What's interesting is when you look for all bumpers they show a Goodmark Charger front bumper for 598.99 compared to the AMD bumper front or back for 549.99

Bought a 69 AMD rear when they were on sale. $499 plus shipping. The discount and the shipping were just about a wash. $570 to my door.
Free shipping (maybe? Probably not, oversize) from summit, might be the same I paid on sale......

#OKDart Let us (ME) know how it turns out!
What's interesting is when you look for all bumpers they show a Goodmark Charger front bumper for 598.99 compared to the AMD bumper front or back for 549.99
I got the bumper on Wednesday, took it out of the box and looked it over, it's nice. I'll test fit it this weekend. My old bumper was bent, so my brackets may be bent too, we'll see. Also, I have an AMD rear bumper on my Coronet, I'll compare thickness, quality, etc and report back.

Bought a 69 AMD rear when they were on sale. $499 plus shipping. The discount and the shipping were just about a wash. $570 to my door.
Free shipping (maybe? Probably not, oversize) from summit, might be the same I paid on sale......
I didn't pay an oversize fee or shipping through Summit. It was $284 plus tax to my door.

I test fit the new bumper, it looks great, but I confirmed my right mount bracket is bent so I'll need to break out the acetylene torch and 5 lb sledge. You can see in the pic the right edge sticks out about an inch too far. Also not sure what the gap should be between the bumper and the quarter end caps.

My original bumper measures about .110" thick, and both my (Coronet rear) AMD bumper and Goodmark bumper measure about .095". So pretty close to the same thickness.

It was definetly worth buying over the AMD bumper at almost half price. Probably the same manufacturer too.

87EC9946-6459-4BC7-8713-2478ED2AC8BE.jpeg

FCBCD72A-D446-44AB-8C15-8DB95B06C386.jpeg

74C693C3-620F-4872-A12B-7D09A5E83462.jpeg

6612E48F-64A6-436A-9AB5-EA966022EC3C.jpeg

16B72878-CF4E-4CEF-828F-E533542139A8.jpeg

42D85C59-5F46-416C-AF2B-5642CB3A38EA.jpeg

Last edited:
I ordered and received the Goodmark rear bumper for my 69 Charger and I am also very pleased!
Thanks for posting Richard and OKDart!

I just ordered a rear bumper n engine gasket kit,will be here on June 22.Thanks you guys for heads up.

I test fit the new bumper, it looks great, but I confirmed my right mount bracket is bent so I'll need to break out the acetylene torch and 5 lb sledge. You can see in the pic the right edge sticks out about an inch too far. Also not sure what the gap should be between the bumper and the quarter end caps.

My original bumper measures about .110" thick, and both my (Coronet rear) AMD bumper and Goodmark bumper measure about .095". So pretty close to the same thickness.

It was definetly worth buying over the AMD bumper at almost half price. Probably the same manufacturer too.

View attachment 1477793

View attachment 1477794

View attachment 1477795

View attachment 1477796

View attachment 1477797

View attachment 1477799
I cannot thank you enough! I bought two of the Goodmark rear Charger bumpers and my friend bought one. I could have bought three more,and probably will now that I have seen them in person. They look great,they are straight and the chrome is really nice. They are half price, and Goodmark is AMDs lower line products . Probably not much difference between the two. This is why this site is "The greatest " siteout there! People step up and help each other out! Thanks again from both my friend and myself!

20230707_173712.jpg

20230707_173719.jpg

20230707_173731.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back