• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 68/70 B Body Pass side door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonnie Leach

Local time
7:18 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am Not sure if this i a convert door or not was told they are diff from hard top and convert.
400.00 obo with vent

DSCN1043 (1).JPG DSCN1044 (1).JPG DSCN0991.JPG DSCN0993 (1).JPG DSCN0994 (1).JPG

The actual door would be the same (coupe/hardtop/convertible), the vent window and frame is what is different (coupe/hardtop will not fit conv)
Dale
SW Michigan

The actual door would be the same (coupe/hardtop/convertible), the vent window and frame is what is different (coupe/hardtop will not fit conv)
Dale
SW Michigan
can you tell if that vent is for a convert or hard top

Sorry Lonnie, I cannot. The difference is the angle, as the convertible does not lean back as much. I would need to put them side by side to tell.

Dale

looks like a convertible vent. You can measure from the vent window rubber on the bottom to the top. 15" is convertible 14" 2 door roof. Also in the picture (the convertible one is on the right) the stainless goes down all the way to the bottom bracket.

20200629_095150.jpg

Also the door if convertible will have a little black plastic wedge with 2 screws in it above the latch assembly that goes to the aligment brass slider that is in the door jamb... Pic from internet...
s-l1600.jpg

Hello, I was looking at one of your old threads for 71-4 Charger Full vinyl top Rear Dutchmen panel trim. Do you still have these? I am interested. What is the price shipped to Oregon zip 97756? I couldn't reply to the original listing as it was locked. Thanks

Hello, I was looking at one of your old threads for 71-4 Charger Full vinyl top Rear Dutchmen panel trim. Do you still have these? I am interested. What is the price shipped to Oregon zip 97756? I couldn't reply to the original listing as it was locked. Thanks
what thread was that i dont think i have that i have 68-70 B body stuff could you send it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back