• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68-70 B-Body rear window corners

Propwash

Local time
9:09 AM
Reaction score
Hey fella's- Need some help again.

On my 69' Roadrunner project I installed new quarters and rear window corner brackets, amongst other things. There pretty much wasn't much of anything left in that area back there.

I'm pretty sure I got it seated back there the way Ma Mopar intended, but have no way of confirming that. Question is, how is the quarter panel (in the rear windshield lower bottom corner), supposed to seat on top of the window corner brackets underneath. Does the Quarter get welded to the window corner piece underneath?

A pic or explaination would be very helpful....

Thanks in advance

Here are a few pics of the area in question, all of the layers are welded to eachother where they overlap. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_4364_2.JPG
    IMG_4364_2.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_3930_2.JPG
    IMG_3930_2.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_3935_6.JPG
    IMG_3935_6.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_3939_11.JPG
    IMG_3939_11.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 408
Thanks for posting the pic's Matt.....Just to confirm what you're saying, the quarter needs to be welded to the window corner bracket in the very corner of the rear windshield area where the quarter seats on top, as well as the sides of the bracket.... See pic below:

Thanks again Buddy

l6.jpg

Thanks for emailing over the article with pic's Matt. Much appreciated! Good to know they weld up in that particular area.

Auto Transport Service
Back