• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68-70 b-body trim...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventy

Banned
Local time
6:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have been going through trim for about 3 weeks now, I finally got all of it sorted out and I decided to sell some of what I do not need. All of these are 2 door 68-70 b-body, the condition varies, I have some very nice, some good driver, all very restorable, I never saved anything that was junk, these were stored polished and zip tied to cardboard for a long time. Prices $30-200 depending on what you are looking for, pm me with your needs...

I have a few
rear window sets or pieces
front window sets or pieces
belt sets {sold the last charger sets to a couple members already so just the skinny sets of door belt left},
a couple sets of the trim that goes on the door glass for hardtop cars {holds the glass on one side and the seal for the 1/4 glass on other,
drip rail sets (only 1 set of plymouth drip ends left, but a few sets of splices and a few sets of pillar and door trims),
a full 3 pc set {windshield & doors} of the interior headliner trim, all glass beaded and coated with suede black single stage,
another set of the above but not coated,
nice set of painted upper door panel trim, you can strip the paint and polish them, the painted ones were always in the best shape for resto,
a left side lower rallye dash trim and a matching glove box, decent set, very nice color,
a set of wood grain {no radio, non a/c}, decent shape can be touched up...

PM me with what you are looking for, thanks...

We're going to need some prices as per site rules

FullSizeRender (35).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back