• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68-70 B-Body Windshield Gasket and Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

69bfan

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
4:42 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
New Precision front windshield gasket for the 68 to 70 B-Body two door hardtop and sedan cars. Will not fit the convertibles or four door sedans / wagons. The gasket is $55.00 each and the reveal trim clips are $15.00 for the front and or rear kit. Shipping will be from 30143 via USPS. Any questions, drop me a message. Have other combinations available as well.

Do you have convertible also? Need one of each

I will have a limited number of the 715 gaskets for Indy. If anyone should be wanting one delivered, please send me a message so that I can have an ideal on how many to bring. Also, let me know which particular reveal clips that you would like to purchase so that I can assemble the kits. That way I can hopefully satisfy everyone's needs. We will have a good selection of other gaskets available as well. I have also been getting request for a variety of other items, so please let me know what to bring. I know I have a couple of AMD orders and Top Cat felts to bring for you guys. Thanks, for looking us up.

towtruckAl, I have sent you a private message on the shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back