• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68-70 Charger rear window trim clips

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:10 PM
Reaction score
It was sometime about a year ago that I pulled the rear window (Broke) and cut out the rusty spots in the window channel.
The clips in the rusty areas were junk but the other areas were fine. For the sake of consistency and straight trim, I'm replacing all of the clips. It is simple enough to just pull out the old and replace with the new but I don't have a clear pattern of where they go on the sides.
XH 226.jpg

Below:
I replaced the ones where the white arrows are but don't recall if one is supposed to go in the upper corner where the red arrow is.

XH 231_LI.jpg

Finally, do the bottom corners float or are there supposed to be clips in there?

XH 263_LI.jpg

The corner piece is flanged and fits into the bottom and side pieces so it really can't go anywhere.

No clips on the corner pieces. The 2.25 measurement on the bottom is where the rubber block goes to position the glass.

You spelled trim wrong,that pic is a real good reference,I know a lot of people dont go over to the dodge charger forum but there is some good reference over there,that looks like where pnora got that pic

You spelled trim wrong

Yes I did....Thanks, I edited that.

That pic is a real good reference, I know a lot of people dont go over to the dodge charger forum but there is some good reference over there, that looks like where pnora got that pic
I am a member there with the same screen name. The forum moves S L O W though so I asked here instead.

Auto Transport Service
Back