• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68-70 Charger upper door pad repro opinions?

68_661charger

Local time
9:06 AM
Reaction score
Searched the interior section and didn't find much. Is there any difference in the Charger upper door pads offered by Classic, Legendary, BE/A etc? I had a blue set redone by Just dashes long ago and used them but wasn't too happy with the puffiness and lack of sharpness in the horizontal lines. Any feedback or pics would be appreciated. Looking at 69 saddle tan if that matters any.

Last edited:
I got a set of upper door pads for my 68 charger. Really nice quality. If you go to Carlisle they offer a great show discount if you order them there. That is what I did. Good luck.

Do you really think three different vendors tooled up to make upper door pads? Classic don't make ****.... They resell other vendors products... Mike Ross @ BEA made all three years... Apparently the grain is different from 69 to 70 & the lock knob moved from 68 to 69..

Do you really think three different vendors tooled up to make upper door pads? Classic don't make ****.... They resell other vendors products... Mike Ross @ BEA made all three years... Apparently the grain is different from 69 to 70 & the lock knob moved from 68 to 69..
There's different dash pads on the market so yeah maybe, that's why I asked.

I had mine done by just dashed 2 years ago and changed the color from saddle to black may not ever use them Putting everything back to original. Dash pads yes was not happy with the roundness but i did end up spending the money and time to find the correct ones on the dash pads.

Auto Transport Service
Back