• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68-70 GTX/RR exhaust tips, NOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

68BabyBlue

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:59 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a set of NOS exhaust tips for my '68 Hemi GTX. Must be the original style, with longer barrel and shorter tip, not the later series with long tip. Excellent used also considered. Will be at Carlisle Chrysler Nationals all three days.

We are now reproducing the exhaust tips to duplicate the assembly line pieces. These tips are the correct dimensions and are 100% US made. The chrome plating is nicer than the assembly line pieces due to the modern plating processes. Unlike the factory tips that were available later on that featured the hanger being welded solid to the tip, ours are spot welded inside the tip as was the assembly line pieces.

We have the 68 to 70 Chargers done and the 68 to 70 Plymouth B-Body tips are now at the shop waiting for the hanger to be spot welded to the tip. They will then be sent out for plating. I hope to have some of these available for Carlisle.

We should have the 68 to 70 Coronet / Super Bee tips available by hopefully mid September.

Stop by our Carlisle spots to check out the tips. We are next to Building T in rows H and I in spots 138 through 143 under the large tent.

Thanks,
Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back