• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 68-70 Mopar B-Body Air ride protouring package

Status
Not open for further replies.

unrulyprocuda

Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have done a lot of switching around and kept what I wanted to keep and sold some things Here is the deal for someone
Item Location (City/State): Evansville ind

Price: $3,000.00 firm

Description: Package deal
$1,000.00 K frame,
$1,000.00 Shock waves front and back
$1,000.00 Four link rear end and Mopar 8 3/4 rear end housing sandblasted no center section with axles and accessories ie bolts,air line connectors

1968-70 Dodge Charger K frame it has been disassembled and refurbished with polygraphite bushings, Magnum force tubular upper control arms and stainless steel outer steering arms and magnum force Large disc Brake spindles along with being sandblasted and Powder coated. The k frame comes with big block motor mounts Torsion bars along with New Shock wave series Air ride technologies shocks. This setup was made to use the air ride shocks with torsion bars out Back is B-Body rear four link with shockwave air shocks all air ride tech new with mopar B-Body 8 3/4 rear end stock length with tabs welded on for four link the rear end has been blasted it comes with axles and all hard ware bolts and air line. I have over six grand tied up in it this is a bargain for some one.
This is large and heavy and difficult to ship prefer pick up. PM Me

Attachments

• mopar parts 039.jpg
    mopar parts 039.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 3,249
  • mopar parts 040.jpg
    mopar parts 040.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,784
  • mopar parts 043.jpg
    mopar parts 043.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 2,583
  • mopar parts 048.jpg
    mopar parts 048.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 2,645
  • mopar parts 044.jpg
    mopar parts 044.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,092
7106091-frontend008.jpg
They are 7000 series shockwaves new and never used. I had wildwood 13" disc brakes from Magnum force racing these are the spindles they sell for big brake applications im almost positive they are 78-79 aspen or volarie type spindles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back