• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68-70 Rallye Gauge Bezels Restored

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve817

Local time
8:38 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a few restored 68-70 Rallye gauge cluster bezels complete and ready to ship. Each bezel is completely stripped (chemically/mechanically) of original coatings (Front and Back). All mounting standoffs are resized, reinforced and tapped with threads. Each bezel is pre-fit onto a gauge frame to make sure of screw alignment and a hassle free installation with replated zinc original screws. Each bezel is painted with SEMS Flat black, letters are bright white and Molotow liquid chrome for accents. Carefully packaged and shipped USPS. Tracking number provided. Very clean, smoke free shop. Paypal(add 3%), Zelle, money order, cleared check
$275.00 Shipped in the US
Steve Cutler
PM me if interested
Thank you

fullsizeoutput_622.jpeg fullsizeoutput_62a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_628.jpeg fullsizeoutput_626.jpeg fullsizeoutput_629.jpeg fullsizeoutput_627.jpeg fullsizeoutput_625.jpeg fullsizeoutput_623.jpeg fullsizeoutput_621.jpeg fullsizeoutput_624.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve, How much is it to have my 5 piece 68 charger set restored? Presume in average condition and just needs refinishing. Thanks.

btw .. Steve does much more than restore bezels.

he did a full gauge cluster restoration/replacement for me and it came out fantastic !
and might I add, very fairly/reasonably priced too.
he had mine done on the date he promised and he is very detailed oriented.

just thought I share.

Bill

So do we supply the bezels to be restored?
Or these prices for buying the restored bezels from you?
Is there any credit for exchanging old bezels?
Thanks.

Steve, Your inbox is full. Please PM me as I am interested in a 3 piece set of bezels for a 70 B body. I also have several cores that may be of interest to you. I look forward to your reply. Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back