• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 B body headliner ?

onebadmk8

Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score
I want to do a headliner in the Satellite but cannot find the bows?
Anyone know how many I will need or where to get them? Aftermarket?

Have you bought the headliner already? It will have the proper number of channels for the bows. Also, the lil "pockets" for the ends of the bows should be in the car.

Btw, I think I counted 5 in my 69 coupe.

If i remember correctly they are specific to particular locations in the car. I have never seen any identifing marks to determine which ones go where.

They are usually marked with a colored splotch. But I have no idea which color goes where.

This for a coupe or a hardtop? I think I have one complete from a 70 with the bows still in their places. I think it was from a hardtop

they are all different lengths.......i numbered mine when i took em out......i have a parts car here, you are welcome to the set(as long as i find where i put my 2 sets i need) i am local.

Cool I just need bows. I counted 5 provisions on the 68. Where are you exactly I am in Gloucester Township.

If you still need a set, I have a complete set from a 69 hardtop, numbered from back to front, with the tension wires that hook to the rear piece. Let me know if you need them. Geof

I put the headliner in my 69 Charger myself. If you want a set of bows, there is a 68 Coronet in Friendship junkyard that still has them in it. You just have to search a little to find the car. I had to go get the little V shaped bow retainers for mine. If you don't feel like going all the way up to Tabernacle, go see Burt over at Auto Express on Piney Hollow Rd. in Williamstown, he has a bunch of old Mopars there.

Auto Transport Service
Back