• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 charger 383 4 speed

f8-4life

Local time
7:38 AM
Reaction score
Here are pictures of my charger. 68 xp 383 4 speed. Originally blue car inside and out, with a white vynle top. Now has a 440, gto shifter, and considerable rust. Wanted to post some pictures for guys who appreciate this stuff.

IMG_0019.JPG IMG_0022.JPG IMG_0025.JPG

do you drive it or are you working on it?

its in my garage, non running. right now collecting parts. Had it 6 yrs.

Hope you get it done soon,love the chargers :thumbsup:

I have done some stuff to it in the yrs I;v had it but not gotten into the major stuff yet.
Painted the motor, sprayed the underside and floors of the car, just to get it to stop rusting.
I am restoring a set of 15x8.5 frt and 15x10 rear original AR vector wheels for it. Got the correct shifter/console/tach for it. Car runs but I have not driven it because I want to do the floors first, they are toast. Its got a 68 440 in it. Took me ten years to buy it. Got it off a buddy and he gave me a good deal. I like it, its not green and a automatic.

I would like it even if it was green

Best of luck Sounds like my story lol have a 68 383 4 spd project also I’m kinda starting on, had mine for years also but mine was missing the drive train when I got it actually it had a 360 and auto :BangHead:

Thanks! Having a factory stick charger is a good club to be in.

Auto Transport Service
Back