• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 68 Charger body panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmb0003

Local time
2:48 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling some body panels from a 1968 Charger, these have been blasted and epoxy primed. I am attempting to show all defects so you know exactly what you are looking at and do not have to worry about buying something with bondo covering lots of surprises.

Hood - solid, straight, zero rot. Also fits 1969. $350.00

Deck lid - overall solid, there is some pitting on the interior. Could be repaired with tack welds or filler. Also fits 1969. $250.00

Fenders - pair. Overall solid, shows some dings on the top sides (looks like hail damage). One side has a crease on the side which is far away from the body line. One side has some rust pitting damage near where the bumper area is. Overall very workable if you have bodywork skills and time. Does not include the inner brace parts. $350.00 each or $500.00 for the pair.

Items located in the Charlotte, NC metro area. Local pickup only. For extra $$ I could be convinced to drive part way (within a couple hours) to lower your drive time.

DM me if interested...

Hood1.jpg unnamed.jpg unnamed-1.jpg unnamed-2.jpg unnamed-3.jpg unnamed-4.jpg unnamed-5.jpg

Selling some body panels from a 1968 Charger, these have been blasted and epoxy primed. I am attempting to show all defects so you know exactly what you are looking at and do not have to worry about buying something with bondo covering lots of surprises.

Hood - solid, straight, zero rot. Also fits 1969. $350.00

Deck lid - overall solid, there is some pitting on the interior. Could be repaired with tack welds or filler. Also fits 1969. $250.00

Fenders - pair. Overall solid, shows some dings on the top sides (looks like hail damage). One side has a crease on the side which is far away from the body line. One side has some rust pitting damage near where the bumper area is. Overall very workable if you have bodywork skills and time. Does not include the inner brace parts. $350.00 each or $500.00 for the pair.

Items located in the Charlotte, NC metro area. Local pickup only. For extra $$ I could be convinced to drive part way (within a couple hours) to lower your drive time.

DM me if interested...

View attachment 939802 View attachment 939803 View attachment 939804 View attachment 939805 View attachment 939806 View attachment 939807 View attachment 939808

*****ADDING TRUNK LID PHOTOS******
I should clarify this panel was used to spray out a few shades of silver, base coat-clear coat. I also tried to show all the pin holes so you can fully understand what defects there are. Overall it's a nice panel and you can know exactly what you are getting, versus a junkyard panel which could have surprises after sandblasting.

IMG_0588.jpg IMG_0589.jpg IMG_0590.jpg IMG_0591.jpg

I have family in Sevierville, TN, but I'm not sure I'd be able to convince them to come out there. I'm going to check, could use the hood and trunk lid.

I have family in Sevierville, TN, but I'm not sure I'd be able to convince them to come out there. I'm going to check, could use the hood and trunk lid.

I could possibly meet in Asheville, NC...that's about half way in between Charlotte & Sevierville. I'd want to adjust the price to cover gas (thankfully it's cheap right now). DM me if interested. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back