• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB '68 Charger door latches and other parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavemanno1

Local time
12:57 PM
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Looking for a pair of '68 Charger door latches with bolts.Also looking for '68 charger headlight bucket brackets and hood main latch with bolts.

Thank you

headlight bucket brackets?? They are part of the grille shell. Am I missing something?? Might have what you need. The latch parts that attach to the "b" pillar??

I think these are the bucket brackets. I have a aftermarket set. For sale. Private message me.

B204AA3E-E485-4AB1-88C3-933CB5873D76.jpeg

headlight bucket brackets?? They are part of the grille shell. Am I missing something?? Might have what you need. The latch parts that attach to the "b" pillar??

I mixed up the names of the headlight bucket bracket and I was meant to say headlight actuator rod that lifts up and down the headlight door but have theat already.
However,I need the driver side door latch that goes inside the door and the striker that's bolted to the door jam/quarter panel.

Thanks

I have this one, from a 67 coronet, not sure if it is the same

20191025_204043.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back