• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'68 Charger For Sale - NOT MINE

It'll only take another 65 large to get it in shape. For a 383 2 barrel car, that's just not cost effective.

Screenshot_20220704-081742~2.png
00j0j_54KJAEc9OxCz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

1968 Charger, factory 383 2 Barrel ,Auto. Original AA1 silver car with red interior.Tough color to find and a beautiful color combination. Car is an in process restoration where most of the bodywork and needed panel replacement has already been done. Professionally installed and completed are: Full right quarter panel, right outer wheelhousing, , right inner wheelhousing, right rear valance corner, Full left quarter panel, left outer wheelhousing, left rear valance corner, lower rear valance, taillight panel, rear crossmember, 1 piece trunk floor, valance to floor bumper support braces, Left trunk floor dropoff, right trunk floor dropoff, left trunk gutter, right trunk gutter, deck filler panel, under rear seat panel, left and right foot well panels Full front floor pan, drip rails, and roof skin. There's over 7,500.00 invested in new sheet metal alone and another 15,000.00 invested in labor and materials.All new parts are welded in,welds ground, quarter seams finished, floors all seam sealed. Only bodywork left to do is some rust repair on upper cowl, lower left door and left fender.I do have an AMD Inner/outer patch kit for the left fender that goes with the car. Also a small hole under the battery tray will need repaired. Rest of the body is very solid and won't require much of anything. Interior will need carpet, headliner,seat covers, door/quarter trim panels. Upper pads aged but are useable. Engine I was told from previous owner that it was the original one for the car.Without VIN being stamped on a 68 I can only verify it is at least a date code correct engine.It does turn freely but has not been run in over 10 years. Car is priced very fairly at 45,900.00 for what it is and what has already been done to it. Serious inquiries only please

I agree with RC, that is about 20k too high. He should just finish it at this point, but probably life got in the way of that. The big deal is it's a factory air car and he doesn't mention it that I saw?

Auto Transport Service
Back