• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 charger front spoiler and Rear Decklid Spoiler

There were no factory rear spoilers for the 68 and 69 year models . There were NO front spoilers for any 68-70 either.....except for the 69 Daytona.
The 1970 was available with the "Go-Wing", a spoiler that I have never liked much.
As far as front spoilers, a plastic one for a 69 Camaro fits with a little creativity:

Nov 2013 265.JPG
Nov 2013 267.JPG

The Hurst Golden Charger had a duckbill type spoiler on it, but I yet to hear of any being made commercially

The '68-'69 Chargers were one body style that didn't benefit from wings and spoilers IMO,
at least esthetically. Damn near perfect design to the eye.

There were no factory rear spoilers for the 68 and 69 year models . There were NO front spoilers for any 68-70 either.....except for the 69 Daytona.
The 1970 was available with the "Go-Wing", a spoiler that I have never liked much.
As far as front spoilers, a plastic one for a 69 Camaro fits with a little creativity:

View attachment 807987 View attachment 807988
I'm not a big fan on spoilers on pre 71 Bs, but that actually looks really good!
Just don't tell anyone it's a brand X part. :)

Looking for something little more aggressive, I hear that some people modify other cars front spoiler

13DD38BA-C659-403E-BFEF-CAB9303D2DFB.jpeg

These idiots at CARiD list this spoiler as an exact repro wing spoiler that bolts on just like the factory one.

LMFAO

Have at it, bolt this sucker on and see what attention you'll get. But hey it's your car do as you please. I've seen people put these wings on just about anything. A station wagon and most recently on a beautiful 1967 Plymouth Barracuda at the Norwalk show (pic below). It was beautiful until that wing was put on it IMO.

CARiD link:
https://www.carid.com/1968-dodge-charger-spoiler/fpap-go-wing-rear-wing-spoiler-85497874.html

20190727_142727.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back