• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 charger grill bolts and nuts

dancingsteven

Local time
4:42 AM
Reaction score
68 charger grill attach points.jpg
68 charger rad suport grill brace.jpg
I bought a 68 Charger years ago and this car was completely apart and I mean apart! I'm now trying to put the grill back in and I am trying to buy the bolts and nuts that go on the top each side and on bottom both sides and nuts both side in the wheel well area! I have been all over the web and can't find them! I saw a vidio on it and know they are 7/16 bolts and nuts but I can't find then online! There are 2 on each side on top where the grill housing attachs to the top of the fender, and 2 on each side on the bottom where the grill housing attachs to the fender and then there are 4 nuts 2 on each side that attach the grill housing to the forward wheel, and there are 2 bolts that hold the grill brace in place! I have two pictures that show where the bolts and nuts are reguired to secure the grill housing in place! If anyone knows where I can get these nuts and bolts please let me know!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back