• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Coronet 2nd owner 4 sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

68383GTS

Local time
12:29 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1968 Dodge Coronet 440 two door hardtop.Low miles and has always been garaged.Rustfree project with many spare and new parts that go with it.Located in Illinois. $6300.00 for everything or cash and a A or F Body or ?project...
Jim 8220398
[email protected]

New parts......Coronet R/T black bucket seat covers, Coronet R/T black rear seat covers,front and rear black Coronet R/T door panels,trunk weather stripping,window fuzzies,window channel weather stripping,door weather stripping,side glass weatherstripping,tail light seals,paint seal set,NOS grille,inner splash panels
Spare parts.....Hood,right fender,left fender,tail lights,vinyl top chrome,various chrome,tinted glass
Other parts......440 engine,727 transmission,bucket seats,console,Coronet R/T ralley dash frame,all under dash A/C parts,A/C-Heater box,Heater box

I will take $5500.00 without the new parts. I have about $1000.00 in new parts alone.
Jim

I tried pics here but they would not load for some reason.You can see pics at forAbodiesonly.com Look under Members photo gallery then click gallery list.Go to page four and look for title 68coronet 4sale..Not the best pics but you can see it is solid..
Thanks,Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back