• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'68 Coronet 440 in Pennsylvania

68Coronet440318

Local time
1:34 AM
Reaction score
Hi All, New to the site! Getting ready to dig into my new purchase - Some body work, exhaust, transmission, interior stuff and some TLC here and there, etc... but nothing too major. The guy I bought it from already addressed the engine compartment paying close attention to detail! Hope to have it ready for the road in Spring or early Summer to cruise around in. I will definitely be using these forums from here on out!!! Thanks for reading!
IMG_4012.JPG
IMG_4020.JPG
IMG_4003.JPG
IMG_4007.JPG
IMG_4415.JPG
IMG_4414.JPG
IMG_4009.JPG
IMG_4022.JPG
IMG_4019.JPG
IMG_4015.JPG

Welcome to the forum!

Just awesome you posted pics of your car! A beauty she is!

That will be one sweet cruiser........

You The washer pump below the reservoir needs to be turned to "lock" in place.....

Welcome aboard from NJ. Looks very nice already! Thanks for heading us off at the pass and posting pictures. Best of luck with it.

Thanks for the welcomes! It is a 318. And thank you MoparNation74 for the washer pump lock tip. I need all the tips and tricks I can get! First Mopar i've owned since 2001 so i'm a bit rusty on stuff, lol!

Thanks for the welcomes! It is a 318. And thank you MoparNation74 for the washer pump lock tip. I need all the tips and tricks I can get! First Mopar i've owned since 2001 so i'm a bit rusty on stuff, lol!
Ask away anytime.......post new topics etc and we never get bored helping a fellow Mopar friend......

I like the appearance of the car as is....the 69 scoops were an awesome addition......its got the magnums with the trim rings....love it.....

I wouldn't change a thing.....drive the snot out of that.....318 is a great cruising motor......

Sharp car!
Welcome from northern Ohio.
Hope to see it at the Nats or Carlisle this year.

Ask away anytime.......post new topics etc and we never get bored helping a fellow Mopar friend......

I like the appearance of the car as is....the 69 scoops were an awesome addition......its got the magnums with the trim rings....love it.....

I wouldn't change a thing.....drive the snot out of that.....318 is a great cruising motor......
Will do and thanks again! Yeah I think at some point in this cars life someone started converting it into a Super Bee clone w/ the emblems and hood/scoops and never finished. I'm more of a "keep it original" kinda guy, but can't bring myself to ditch those scoops! I probably will have some super bee emblems to sell on here though :)

Where are you located in PA?
I absolutely love PA! It’s a really beautiful state. I’ve spent quite a bit of time there backpacking and riding motocross bikes.

Where are you located in PA?
I absolutely love PA! It’s a really beautiful state. I’ve spent quite a bit of time there backpacking and riding motocross bikes.
Very cool! I'm in south central, close to Hershey and about halfway between Lancaster and Harrisburg. The appalachian trail runs up through here with some great hikes and views.

:welcome:from the Poconos!
Currently the frigid, snowy, icy, frozen Poconos.
Sweet looking car!

Welcome. Enjoy it. Drive it. Allentown native here.

Auto Transport Service
Back