• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68 Coronet 440 Quarter Panel Emblems NICE COMPLETE SET

Status
Not open for further replies.

challengersteve

Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
You are buying a Complete Set of Quarter Panel Letters for a 1968 Dodge Coronet 440.

These are in Very Nice Original Condition. There is no pitting and the chrome shines OK for a driver but would need rechromed for a showcar.

All of the mounting studs are perfect and all of the original mounting nuts are included and perfect as well.

These are 50.00 for the set INCLUDING USPS Shipping in the USA. Canada and other International shipping would be more.

I accept Paypal and credit cards over the phone.

Thank you very much, Steve Schweitzer.

Attachments

• DSCN0100.jpg
    DSCN0100.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 666
I am intereasted

You are buying a Complete Set of Quarter Panel Letters for a 1968 Dodge Coronet 440.

These are in Very Nice Original Condition. There is no pitting and the chrome shines OK for a driver but would need rechromed for a showcar.

All of the mounting studs are perfect and all of the original mounting nuts are included and perfect as well.

These are 50.00 for the set INCLUDING USPS Shipping in the USA. Canada and other International shipping would be more.

I accept Paypal and credit cards over the phone.

Thank you very much, Steve Schweitzer.

Steve If still available I'm interested. Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back