• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 68 Coronet front fenders,

Status
Not open for further replies.

fesser

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score
Looking for straight 68 Coronet fenders. Preferably in the northern San Francisco Bay area (I am in Napa), but open to having them shipped if the cost isn't too crazy. Still looking for a bulge hood too. Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for straight 68 Coronet fenders. Preferably in the northern San Francisco Bay area (I am in Napa), but open to having them shipped if the cost isn't too crazy. Still looking for a bulge hood too. Thanks
I have some pretty decent 68 coronet fenders. Located in Wyoming. $400 for right fender and $350 for left. I prefer not to package them. Let me know if your interested.

I have 3 fenders 2 of one side and 1 of the other if your interested I'm in illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back