• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 coronet interior

Max lobato

Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score
Good morning
Unfortunately I'm in a situation where.i need to take someone to.court for not finishing the paint job on my car. Its been a lot of years and the car is jusy sitting half done. The painter took all my interior off out and says that its being stored. Regardless i need to come up with a price that it would cost to replace front and back seats plus brsckets and hardware. As well as door panels pads...ect. the only thing i have from the interior is the dash. If anyone has a site where they sell complete seat assemblies or knows someone thats selling it please let me know.
Thanks

2 door,4 door?
buckets,bench seat?
standard interior,deluxe?
console,column shift?

and,before you take the guy to court make sure you do your homework.
see if you cant get him to work out a deal before you go this route.
seems like i recall certain states if you file a civil case they cant go after him for crime?
im not sure,someone here will have more knowledge of it.

keep in mind if you do a civil case and the guy tanks out and claims bankruptcy you wont get squat.
a judgement is a worthless piece of paper.
i have people who owe me money to this day.
best of luck to you w the coronet.

Yeah, I agree with BeatersRus. If you have no other choice, then all you can do is price out the interior and other pieces you need from Year One or Legendary. If something isn't available aftermarket, then you need to look on here or ebay. The judge will want you to prove the value of what you're suing for. Also, hopefully your small claims limit in your area is big enough to cover the total. You need to talk to a lawyer.

Sorry to hear this. I have to ask have you just tried pulling in with a pickup at noon or near closing time and tell him ,{Lets go get my interior from your storage} ? That and perhaps a tow bar, trailer ect and just grab the car on the same trip.

The direct no dancing method is most times better.
I hate it when things turn to crap.

Auto Transport Service
Back