• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 68 Coronet RT door panels emblems

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOCK and LOAD

Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
nice rt door panels 500 take paypal

1F43C8C7-78C3-4C3A-90AC-8491E662BE98.jpeg 80CD1DCB-4F54-4D05-8618-6FE97E00E411.jpeg

Everyone can move along. This guy is just a flipper that backs out of agreed deals. He is just playing the market.

Everyone can move along. This guy is just a flipper that backs out of agreed deals. He is just playing the market.
WE need to clear the air Here!!!!!! first you didn't have money to buy these. I had several people made offers ,didn't sell them because I said I was going to wait ,for you . There are a lot of tire kickers say they want them you didn't even offer to put a deposit down . I said I had a change of heart selling them because Yes my brother said hey those are like Gold you better keep them for your next Coronet !!! Is that a Crime ??????? then you said Hey you don't sell these to me Im going to bash you Im 52 yrs OLD I have never seen this before...…. GO to some swap meets, they are out there also I said I have one xtra I could sell you you said NO If I come up with anther full set

I said i didnt have the cash last week. Had contract money hitting the bank May 1st. I told you i could send money the first week of May. This time of year i have a lot of money coming and going with the farm. I dont take money from that account if i dont have to. I have a different account for a different business that i take car/parts money from. So no money?? I dont think that is the problem. Cash in hand changes from week to week and month to month. I agreed to your price then you changed your mind. Keep the emblems. I will do business with someone else and recommend people to do the same.

Ive have been selling for a long time .Sorry for your bad taste. But sometimes a bird in a hand is better then 2 in a bush . get over it and go to some swap meets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back