• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Coronet solid 5k

Status
Not open for further replies.

68383GTS

Local time
1:33 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1968 Dodge Coronet 440 two door hardtop for sale.It is a project car because I tore it apart to repaint 4 years ago.It has been garage kept since 1969 and I am the second owner.This is a solid project with no rust to worry about.
What you get for $5000.00
$1000.00 in new parts...Black Coronet R/T front bucket seat covers,rear black Coronet R/T seat covers,front and rear black Coronet R/T door panels,seat backs and material,trunk seal,door weatherstripping,window channel weatherstripping,side window weather stripping,inner fender splash shields,paint seal set.
Complete rolling but apart body.Missing only,windshield,gas tank,third member,and engine wiring harness.
Comes with 400 block,crank,and rods.727 transmission.I have a 73 HP 440 for a extra $500.00
I have the original title,owners manual,certicard,and buildsheet.May take Model A truck project in on trade
$5000.00 located in Illinois Jim 309 822 0398

Last edited:
I would take these things on trade Old juke boxes,pop up camper,67-76 Dart or Valiant,Ford Model A car or truck project,Clean F body,1970 Road Runner Airgrabber hood...

64Sportfury saw the car it is solid been in storage for most of its life and has been in a garage since 1969..
Jim

Last edited:
Under my pics at FABO I could not get pics to work here.

Perhaps I can help here. Pics 1-5:

vbpgimage-1.php.jpg

vbpgimage-2.php.jpg

vbpgimage-3.php.jpg

vbpgimage-4.php.jpg

vbpgimage-5.php.jpg

Comes with new weather stripping,new Coronet R/t seat covers and door panels,MANY spare parts.Man I can't give this car away this year.Had a deposit put on it last year and 17 calls after that.I hate to part it out but I need the garage space and money...
Jim

$3500.00 without the new parts and extra fenders.That price is only good until July,5th...

SOLD I think for $3500.00 waiting for a deposit to come in the mail.I still have all the extra parts for sale they did not go with the car.
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back