• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Coronet trunk lids

Sorry. I am trying to help my friend SCNolin to find parts for his 68 R/T convertible. He just became a member. I think he has found a trunk lid within 200 miles. THANKS To the forum.

Sorry. I am trying to help my friend SCNolin to find parts for his 68 R/T convertible. He just became a member. I think he has found a trunk lid within 200 miles. THANKS To the forum.

Fake news! I don't believe there are any non rusted '68 trunk lids in existence! :rofl:

Fake news! I don't believe there are any non rusted '68 trunk lids in existence! :rofl:

Where you live I'd think it would be possible.... I know I got lucky finding the one I have... Wish I'd realized then just how rare they are... There were allot of Coronets in the local wrecking yards twenty years ago... not anymore...

Where you live I'd think it would be possible.... I know I got lucky finding the one I have... Wish I'd realized then just how rare they are... There were allot of Coronets in the local wrecking yards twenty years ago... not anymore...

The problem is they capture dust/dirt in that cavity and then when it gets wet it says wet forever. If it was stored inside and not driven on dirt roads then there may be a few in Az.

I have one......it's not too bad, but does need a little work....... I'd build a wooden frame around it for shipping purposes and take 600 for it, but shipping from jersey might be a deal breaker

I've had several rust free ones and a few when a little rust and I'm not in AZ. Actually the last 2 I got out of Tucson had some rust but not to bad, not shown here. I'm going to fix them.

DCP_7112.jpg 20160304_095558.jpg View attachment 1076392 DCP_0083.JPG DCP_8859.jpg

I know the car your friend bought. Tell him to call Ken at KEN's Vintage reHAB in BC for the AMD panels it needs.

Auto Transport Service
Back