• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 coronet

tracy

Local time
1:16 AM
Reaction score
got the engine bay painted, came out good
Ppp (2).jpg

Nope......sorry.....that looks just horrible! You should probably send the car and all parts to me and start fresh....I will make sure not to show this to you again....so you are not traumatized!!!

LOL! Looking good!!!

Coming along nicely.....Have you given thoughts about doing a build thread?

Nope......sorry.....that looks just horrible! You should probably send the car and all parts to me and start fresh....I will make sure not to show this to you again....so you are not traumatized!!!

LOL! Looking good!!!
lol. there been times where I would've sent it to you

im afraid a build thread would be slow going
It's a hobby not a horse race. Those of us that will be getting into projects in the future will be able to pick up pointers and inspiration from those of you that have posted your build threads. Thanks

It's a hobby not a horse race. Those of us that will be getting into projects in the future will be able to pick up pointers and inspiration from those of you that have posted your build threads. Thanks
yes that's right. I have been in this hobby since I was 15 years old. I don't fish and don't hunt. mopars is what I do. I love it

Auto Transport Service
Back