• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE '68 Dodge center A/C delete plate (interior)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blownolds

Local time
2:55 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi, guys... going through a file cabinet drawer that I haven't cleaned out in years.... and I found a center A/C delete plate (interior) for '68 Dodge Coronet. I imagine it also fits all the other regular Dodge B-bodies (Super Bee, etc), not sure about Charger and not sure about Plymouth B bodies for that year. You'll have to do your own homework. I just know what I pulled it from something like 27 years ago... a '68 Coronet.

This one is in pretty good shape overall, although there were some other parts in the drawer that gently rubbed on it leaving just a few faint marks.
Very rare part today!! Didn't see any on eBay at all. And only one in Google images, which was from an eBay auction years ago...
Would like to get $50 plus mail on account of the rarity. Should be worth more, but I am also accounting for those faint little rub-marks to be fair.

I will upload a pic when I get a chance, or I'd be glad to do that via e-mail correspondence.

If you need one, don't hesitate to hit me up. I guess it's against forum rules here for me to post my e-mail address in the ad, so just PM me and we can go from there I guess.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back