• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 68 Dodge Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

blewbyu

Local time
6:19 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have sold 3 of my Charger projects and this is the last of my Chargers I have. This one is an orginal 318 car but here are the details now:

All sheet metal replace and in place. There is not rusty metal in this car. Will need all body work done and some small metal work finished.

Complete rebuilt 440 and all new and never fired and built as a good street motor.

Brand new Headers.

518 Overdrive early tranny rebuilt with 3 pin switch and Ultra Bell and new 3000 stall converter.

New drive shaft.

Rebuilt 8 3/4 with 3.55 sure grip and rear disc brake set up with Cal trac Assy.

Front Disc brakes with Rack and Pinion steering, tubular Upper control arms and adjustable strut rods.

Very Nice complete grille assy.

Complete dash and car was an orginal A/C car.

A/C box

Side glass with car no front or rear glass.

Front and rear bumpers original to car.

Hood and deck lid.

Passenger 1/4 and drivers fender are 69 items. Easy fix to make into 68.

I may have some other odds and ends for the car but these are what will go with the car. If you do not see it listed consider them not to be with car. This car was bought as an empty shell and all metal replace.

$22,000.00 OBO

68 chargercc.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back