• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68 Hardtop OEM Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner 68

Tarnished Bronze Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:08 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 4 pieces of glass that I need to get out of the shop. These are out of or purchased for a 68 Roadrunner hardtop. All are OEM. Check your own fitment. Glass descriptions can be nebulous so I will try to describe them as best as possible. Additional pictures and or discussion available via PM.

All of these have scratches and imperfections as they are 54 years old but may suit somebodies need. I have buffed all of them to some degree in an effort to use on my car. Most of the scratches that remain can be felt with a fingernail. As I am a picky bastard I decided not to use these on this build and ended up going repo on the driver side, which also have their issues as do ALL repo glass and I mean all. Nothing fits like OEM. All etchings are visible, some better than others.

I'll list from worst to best. Prices do not include shipping which will come from 80524.

Item #1 Driver side quarter glass. This is the original out of my car and in my opinion the worst shape. It has a chip low on the outside edge, scratches and a spot that I experimented with sanding out the scratches but may suit somebodies needs. $45 plus the ride.

IMG_2412.jpg
IMG_2413.jpg

Item # 2 Driver side quarter glass. better than Item #1 but has fingernail depth scratches and pretty worn on the leading edge. Perhaps the felt on the door edge glass was worn out on the car it came from. $65 plus the ride.

IMG_2411.jpg

Item # 3 Passenger side quarter glass, a little better shape but not as good as my original which I put back on the car. $75 plus the ride.

IMG_2410.jpg

Item #4 Driver side door glass. This is the original out of my car and I was actually going to re-use it. It has some scratches but not too bad. As I had to go repo on the quarter I decided to go repo on the door as I thought they may not match well. $125 plus the ride.

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

Thanks for looking.

It would be nice to know your location? Thanks!

Ha! Yes, I looked at your location under your Avitar. Missed the zip! If you were closer I
could do it. Thanks!

Yea, that's what's hard with pieces like this. The shipping gets a little pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back