• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Hellcat

Local time
10:00 AM
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just checking in to see if anyone has completed a hellcat conversion on their 68,69 Charger. I have decided to do it. I just recieved the “HellCrate” and 6 speed tremic (manual). So here we go. Hoping some could help me avoid a few land mines. Thanks

:drinks::popcorn::popcorn2:

Can't wait for this one, I hope to do the same at some point. I've got the 6 speed in mine already and did a thread on it, considerable amount of cutting and fab work but well worth it.

Hi All,

Just checking in to see if anyone has completed a hellcat conversion on their 68,69 Charger. I have decided to do it. I just recieved the “HellCrate” and 6 speed tremic (manual). So here we go. Hoping some could help me avoid a few land mines. Thanks
Google tV program "Power Nation" is doing one. Problem you need to subscribe or watch Sundays if its the project there working on. Its called "Hard Charger".

What are you doing suspension wise? That makes things far easier for install, I am doing a 392 but have the gerst front setup.

Auto Transport Service
Back