• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 hemi Charger R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparchris

Local time
1:36 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1968 Hemi Charger R/T. Real hemi car, XS29J8B, 4 speed. dana, spring special red pant code331, black top, white stripe and interior. Non numbers matching drivetrain, has custom stroker 528 hemi, 11:1 compression, Barton ported iron heads, Landy modified stock intake, Passon Performance slick shifted 18-spline hemi gear box, 4 year resto just finished. This car has violent acceleration and is not for the faint of heart. Car has a vintage late 60's look with 15x6 Crager S/S wheels, white hooker headers and vintage mechanical SW tach. Car is set up similiar to F..A.S.T. type cars and looks pretty darn stock except for above mentioned parts. Car is laser straight. I did the entire resto myself so if you are interested you will be talking to the owner and restorer. There will be no excuses or statements of "I don't know, someone else did most of the work." I owned my first 68 hemi Charger in 1978, I know what I'm doing with these cars. If you remember when hemi cars were bad-*** cars and not 401K plans, you will dig this car. $85,000, or trade.
Chris email: [email protected]

68hemirt 004.jpg

68hemirt 009.jpg

68hemirt 011.jpg

That car is SWEET! Makes me want to re-mortgage the house.

that is one sweet charger. I bet it comes out of the hole like a rocket! Good luck on the sell.
Matt

That is as close to the Holy Grail of Mopars as it comes in my book, what a beautiful car. Driving a car like that is a lifetime experiance for very few. Thank you for the look and good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back