• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 magnum 500 wheels

fester91

Local time
8:33 AM
Reaction score
have what i believe are 2 original 14 inch needs restored how rare are these and what would i expect to pay to get 2 more for my 68 bee these are chromre no trim rings

Magnum rims

have what i believe are 2 original 14 inch needs restored how rare are these and what would i expect to pay to get 2 more for my 68 bee these are chrome no trim rings.

The magnum rims were plentiful back in the day as they were used in many applications. Nice originals are still around and not that hard to locate. They are being reproduced also.

Best bet is to go for a full set of the reproductions. They are a much stronger wheel and are designed for use with radial tires. The original OEM rims were made from lighter material and will flex under load with radial tires mounted.

the 68 and older chrome ones are alittle harder to find 69 up didnt have the chrome
I'm sure this is probably common knowledge. The 68 chrome wheel was called a Road Wheel not a Magnum 500 it is a little different wheel, mainly the lack of beauty ring & has chromed outer rim & painted center.

Auto Transport Service
Back