• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 marker lights.

prhousejr

Local time
5:51 PM
Reaction score
I am trying to put new bulbs in my fender marker lights on my 68 Satellite. I dont want to break them, but how the HECK do you get them apart? I realize this car is 41 years old but dang!:confused: Reckon I need to soak them in pb blaster, or is there a trick this Mopar newby dont know?:grin:

Oh sh-t, I have owned three of them darn cars and I can't remember. I guess age is catching up. I will take a look in the book and let you know. I will write a note so I remember.

Thanks these dang little round lights have got me stumped.

Well, I looked and came up with nothing. I thought the sockets were steel with the steel spring type prong type that goes all around the socket that holds the socket in the light. I thing they are taken out of the lights by pushing side to side and up and down to release the socket from the light. I hope I am right. I seem to remember that from my 68 Charger many moons ago. Good luck with getting them out. Let me know if that is right or not.

Bought myself a lesson. I destroyed the worst one figuring it out but they unscrew. Now I gotta find one, but I will know next time. It was not none to easy after I figured it out. Had to soak with PB Blaster for a LONG time. 41 years of crud.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but you got it they unscrew. I sent a reply PM to you on my ad. Yes I have them give me a call.

There are two ways to post. You can use the icon that looks like a postcard, but the image has to be hosted somewhere on the new. Or you can hit "go advanced" instead of "post quick reply" and scroll down to "manage attachments".

ok

1 side marker 002.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back