• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'68 one owner GTX

ynst

Local time
6:30 AM
Reaction score
Ordered a 440 4-speed GTX in January '68. Arrived in less than 4 weeks. (code 691 - Expedite). Still own it. Turbine Bronze, black interior, console, disc brakes, black vinyl top.

That is incredible. I think I speak for all when I say that we'd love to see some pics, please!

Well code 691 those pics man .. what are you thinkin? Get the lead out!

Welcome brother

Welcome, ynst! Lucky person you are!

Welcome to the forum...
-=Photon440=-

It certainly SOUNDS like a nice car.....but.....

39e2b30e.jpg

:hello2:

Welcome to the boards.

Welcome to the site. Sounds like an awesome car, but as you have probably figured out - without pics, it doesn't exist lol.

Welcome, don't leave us hangin'

welcome to FBBO ynst, 68 GTX 1 owner, sounds like a great story & wonderful car, we do love our car **** around here, so post up some photos when you get the opportunity...

Welcome from out in Idaho, would love to hear more of your story. Only a four week wait...must have been the longest 30 days!

Welcome I live in Mass as well.When was the last time you had it out? We really need pictures!!!

Nice to hear about people still having that cool car they bought new. Far too often I hear about people saying what they used to have. So whether it's a show car, an untouched survivor or needing a complete resto we would like to see some pics.

Hemi 2.jpgHere's another tease. I sold this car out of my yard to my friend in 1979. It sat for a couple of decades at which time I restored it for him. Yes, a J code 2 X 4 BBL Dana stick car.

Hemi 2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back