• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Plymouth Satellite Wagon Parts

hemi john

Local time
12:27 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea who makes any quarter panel window rubber seals for a 68 satellite wagon. i am going crazy trying to find some. I thought seals for my 63 Belvedere where had to find, lol. any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Hemijohn

Sorry to say, there are none available and I do not know or foresee anything coming available at this time. If your looking to find new pieces, then your going to have find that needle in the haystack by searching out all leads for NOS pieces. There is probably pieces out there, but the search is going to be extensive, good luck.

Thank you for the info, I would even be happy with some used one if I could get ahold of some that are not all dry rotted out.

yup they are
IMG_3504.JPG

Thank you for the info, I would even be happy with some used one if I could get ahold of some that are not all dry rotted out.
try Clay Kossuth. He is selling and parting out 900 Mopars 1-636-257-4669. Tell him that Sled City Fiberglass sent you.

I looked for 6 months without success about two years ago when working on a 69 Satellite wagon. Out of desperation I used the upper portion of the original gasket and basically glued the bottom in with heavy black adhesive. Kind of worked it along the length of the window until it roughly looked like the gasket. Turned out OK, but far from oem. Mine was a CA car and the bottom section had deteriorated terribly, but the rest was pretty decent yet.

Give Steele Rubber a call. I have a 65 Chevy II sedan that needed a rear glass gasket and due to a mid-year change was not on the shelf or made by anyone. I sent them a section of the old one and they made a gasket for me for not much more than what was available.

There is a guy near Fairmont in the NW part of Georgia, that has an all Mopar junkyard of 600 cars; and a barn full of NOS parts in the original boxes. I don't have his contact info, but I've heard about him from several people. Maybe someone on this forum knows him?

AMS Obsolete is the business located in Fairmount. Mike Carter is the owner and was formerly the Frank Mitchell business. They also now own Herb's Restoration Parts as well.

There is a guy near Fairmont in the NW part of Georgia, that has an all Mopar junkyard of 600 cars; and a barn full of NOS parts in the original boxes. I don't have his contact info, but I've heard about him from several people. Maybe someone on this forum knows him?
[email protected] 706-337-4606

I looked for 6 months without success about two years ago when working on a 69 Satellite wagon. Out of desperation I used the upper portion of the original gasket and basically glued the bottom in with heavy black adhesive. Kind of worked it along the length of the window until it roughly looked like the gasket. Turned out OK, but far from oem. Mine was a CA car and the bottom section had deteriorated terribly, but the rest was pretty decent yet.
Thanks peabody

Give Steele Rubber a call. I have a 65 Chevy II sedan that needed a rear glass gasket and due to a mid-year change was not on the shelf or made by anyone. I sent them a section of the old one and they made a gasket for me for not much more than what was available.
Thanks 64 sportfury

Auto Transport Service
Back