• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 68 Roadrunner 383 4 speed numbers matching fire sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdakrt

Local time
1:44 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Fire sale. Literally. Picked it up for the motor/trans then found the numbers on the motor (68's are wierd) . So, if someone wants to save it i'm offering it up for $6,500 OBO as it sits. Motor is confirmed numbers matching HP block, I'm still looking for the numbers on the trans, but 99.9% its the orig. Can get more pics, I just brought it here from my dads place so I need to get it unloaded first. White (WW1) with silver/black interior (d4s from fender tag) will make a sharp looking car. No build sheet as it was lost in the fire. Title in hand, motor runs. Trans shifts. Car got HOT from the doorline up. Tires/wheels not included but I have a set that will hold air to roll on a trailer. Interior is gone (burnt). Needs at a minimum trunk pan,quarters,door skins and roof skin and love. Framerails are excellent. Firewall forward is fine. Rear suspension/axle is fine. open rear. 11" drums. 80k miles roughly before the incident. It was being restored when it went up. Potential nice ride here, but its a project for sure. If nobody is willing to save it I'm pulling the motor/trans to put in another car. PM me if you need something off it.

IMG_8347.jpg IMG_8350.jpg IMG_8351.jpg IMG_8355.jpg IMG_8358.jpg IMG_8359.jpg IMG_8360.jpg

Last edited:
Since this is still being viewed. Rolling shell is for sale $1,500. hoods sold. fenders are real nice, trunk lid still has grease pencil marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back