• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68 Roadrunner parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

68-4JRB

Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score
Looking for some random odds and ends-

B series kickdown linkage assembly. Block is a '76-'78 cast 400.

Federal power steering pump assembly including pulley.

'68 side marker bulb sockets and wiring. I have the lenses and bezels, but my wiring is kind of hacked on most of them.

'68 front parking lamp lenses. My housings are okay but the lenses are pretty faded and chipped. Solid used originals fine.

Radio appropriate for '68 Plymouth.

Rear view mirror. Mine is pretty rough.

If anyone local happens to have 15" slotted mags or Cragar SS please reach out to me. Looking for 15x7 for front, 15x8 or 15x10 with 5" BS for rear.

Have PayPal. Pueblo West, CO
20201108_120756.jpg

Did you just buy that car? Or did you list it recently?

Did you just buy that car? Or did you list it recently?

I have it on Craigslist at the moment. Some activity, but it's still in my garage. Leaning towards sorting out these little issues relative to the items I'm looking for and enjoying it for a while.

20201112_161021.jpg
I have a new in box ,and a pretty nice used one. Sorry, I couldn't post a pic on the private conversation.
20201112_161045.jpg

20201112_161004.jpg
20201112_160955.jpg

Last edited:
Rat Rod Al and others. Thanks for your help so far. Image attached of B series kickdown linkage.
4vBracket03.JPG

Nice PIC ! I think I can hook you up with that. I'll dig it up and send you some pics.
Do you need the kick down rod also ?

Nice PIC ! I think I can hook you up with that. I'll dig it up and send you some pics.
Do you need the kick down rod also ?

In a fortunate turn of events I stumbled into a Lokar kickdown kit I had a brain fart about.

Al, definitely interested in a Federal power steering pump with pulley and your used rear view mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back