• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68 roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnypwr

Local time
3:09 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
To many projects and I want a charger so selling my 68 runner. 383 auto post rm21h8a car. The bones are good, needs floors pass and trunk, will need quarters and prob a Dutchman. This is a New England car, not numbers matching but has a complete dated 383 hp. Haven’t got running yet but engine turns over by hand, ps have fender tag no sheet, sold on a bill of sale only. I can reg and get a transferable reg for extra $$ glass is there fenders are solid doors are useable hood and trunk are good. Factory aa1 silver car with black and silver interior, have some misc parts I’ve gathered up for it. Asking 7500$

4FC50D76-11D5-4187-B6E9-F5F6A263FE9C.jpeg D15FF75F-8373-40CA-AA93-2763FBF612A3.jpeg

To many projects and I want a charger so selling my 68 runner. 383 auto post rm21h8a car. The bones are good, needs floors pass and trunk, will need quarters and prob a Dutchman. This is a New England car, not numbers matching but has a complete dated 383 hp. Haven’t got running yet but engine turns over by hand, ps have fender tag no sheet, sold on a bill of sale only. I can reg and get a transferable reg for extra $$ glass is there fenders are solid doors are useable hood and trunk are good. Factory aa1 silver car with black and silver interior, have some misc parts I’ve gathered up for it. Asking 7500$

View attachment 567737 View attachment 567738
Is still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back