• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68 roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnypwr

Local time
9:04 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
to many projects so I'm thinking of selling my 68 runner. 383 post car factory silver but now yellow but needs a full resto. The 383 does run off life support I put a new fuel pump and rebuilt carb. It's complete less manifolds. The car is missing some stuff interior door panels, front seat, seat belts prop shaft are the big things. It will need interior floor pans, trunk pans. The transition pan under rear seat is ok. Quarters rear crossmember and tail light panel. Prob some work around back window the glass is still in it. The bones are good rails t bar cross member, nose is decent doors aren't to bad Has fender tag no sheet and a bill of sale. I have a new pair of amd full quarters for it which I will include for the right number. I've gathered a few totes of parts it needs that we're missing or in poor shape. Lower dash pads glove box door, horn, tail light ext with a nice set of lights, some Intl trim parts. Asking 5500 for car 1100 for qtr panels or 6500 for all. Will trade for 68 charger, 70 coronet, 68 sport sat vert parts. Car is in eastern Ct.

IMG_1374.JPG IMG_2037.JPG IMG_2038.JPG IMG_1970.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back