• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 68 Satellite 4 door or Wagon parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi john

Local time
5:57 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for the drip rail corner chrome elbow piece for the driver's side along with the driver's side and passenger side rear door window regulators. And a tailgate or tailgate rods and mechanism.

Thank you
John

I am looking for the drip rail corner chrome elbow piece for the driver's side along with the driver's side and passenger side rear door window regulators. And a tailgate or tailgate rods and mechanism.

Thank you
John
Are 67 regulators the same ?

I have the drip rail corner piece.. and a left and right rear doors of a 68 Coronet 4dr. I
would think they would be the same as a 68 Satellite door, but I am not sure. I just removed the doors about a month ago, (western car) so I would need to check the operation of the window regulators. If interested, just let us know. @Dodge33

I have the drip rail corner piece.. and a left and right rear doors of a 68 Coronet 4dr. I
would think they would be the same as a 68 Satellite door, but I am not sure. I just removed the doors about a month ago, (western car) so I would need to check the operation of the window regulators. If interested, just let us know. @Dodge33
I am interested what would you be asking for the regulators and the trim piece?

I am interested what would you be asking for the regulators and the trim piece?

John, Let us check out the regulators first for operable condition, and we will get back with you, as soon as possible. Probably 50.00 plus actual shipping.

I have the rear regulators still in the doors

Still in doors I’ll test them if u want them

They work fine nice and smooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back