• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 68(?) Steering wheel center

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcOH67

Local time
3:19 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 67 charger and recently started messing around with the steering column- only to find out the center I have isn’t right. I’ve been told this one is for 68, but I have no idea for sure. I don’t even know if it’s original or a reproduction (if they make them?) all I’ve done to it is take it off the wheel and use a wire brush on the bottom to clean it up a little and see if I can find any numbers. There are no numbers that I can see. If you have any questions or want another photo ask here or PM me. I looked and saw a couple on eBay for sale for around 100 bucks… so I’ll ask $50 including shipping. If I’ve been misled to the value by eBay con-artists I'm sure someone will let me know haha. Whoever asks first will get it

75EB51E6-7F07-497E-B655-8CF8C3F184DB.jpeg 12CDAD88-6581-4D4C-89F8-F96F3563319D.jpeg

Last one I seen was $ 40.00 bucks on this site. If you wish to sell I’ll offer $40.00 and I pay shipping. I was told it’s for the low end 68 sterling wheel. But I may be wrong. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back